Bright Lights, Belhaven Nights
August 16, 2014
The Hottest Festival in Town will celebrate its 10th annual event with a night of fun for the whole family. Once again named as a Top 20 Event in the Southeast for the month of August by the Southeast Tourism Society, Bright Lights, Belhaven Nights is an end-of-the-summer tradition that celebrates all things that make Greater Belhaven special including art, music, children’s activities and food.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FESTIVAL MAP
Bright Lights, Belhaven Nights features
- Five stages of live music: Blues, Jazz, Celtic, Indie Rock and Acoustical music.
- Children’s Area
- Food from Greater Belhaven area restaurants
- Handcrafted items from merchants and artisans from Greater Belhaven and the MS Farmer’s Market
- Silent auction of signature festival artwork by Rachel Misenar
- Raffle of items from area merchants
2014 MUSIC LINEUP Will Be Announced Soon!
2014 FESTIVAL SPONSORS
Many thanks to those who have already committed to sponsoring!
STAGE SPONSORS & OTHER MAJOR SPONSORS ($2,000 and up)
Baptist Health Systems
Southern Beverage Company
Mississippi Army National Guard
Pyron Group, Inc.
Mississippi Arts Commission
BELHAVEN STARS ($1,000)
City of Jackson
Community Fuondation of Greater Jackson
BRIGHT LIGHTS ($500)
Cabot Lodge - Millsaps
Nix-Tann & Associates
To see festival photos, click here and more photos.
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/belhavennights
back to top